It’s that time of year again, Black Friday and Cyber Monday are on the horizon, where prices are cut dramatically across stores and the internet respectively. Amazon has their own set of online deals that they would like you to rush to your computer and check out, especially in the wearable field, and that goes double for Amazon Prime members. Amazon aims to make the sales last longer than many other places. Although the initial deals have already started, more will come throughout this week of sales so sit down, get comfortable and start shopping.
Here are some tips to help you with shopping:
- Every day, between 6 am and 7:45 pm, flash deals go online every 5 minutes
- Deals are available for a maximum of six hours, but can be sold out at lightning speed
- Lightning deals are available in limited numbers
- Be quick when buying, as the reservation in the shopping cart expires after 15 minutes
- Selected top products, such as deals of the day are available from midnight for 24 hours, while stocks last
- Prime members can access all lightning offers 30 minutes earlier. Customers who are new to Prime can try the service for free for 30 days at www.amazon.com/prime. It’s best to sign up the week before Cyber Monday offers.
- Use waiting lists for fully reserved products as they can be released again.
Here we’ve catalogued some of the best deals we could find on wearables throughout Amazon:
Garmin vívosmart HR+ Regular Fit Activity Tracker – Black for $89.99
SEGWAY miniPRO | Smart Self Balancing Transporter, 2018 Edition for $384.99
Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch, Charcoal for $ 299.00 and receive $50 Amazon.com Gift Card
Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband, Black for $99.00
Fitbit Alta HR, Black for $99.00
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch, Black, Silver, Large (US Version) for $149.00
Big Savings on Garmin vivofit JR for $49.00
Big Savings on Garmin vivofit JR. 2 for $79.00
Big Savings on TomTom Runner GPS Watch for $69.98
Top Deals in Electronics including Huawei Watch 2, Garmin vívosport, Garmin Approach S20 …
Note: This post uses links associated with a partner ID. gadget.fitness may receive a commission. We use partner links to ensure that you can read our contents free of charge and that we can pay for our test devices ourselves. This commission is of no importance to you because it does not affect the price.